Wow, it IS weird to have it nearly be Christmas and not be writing/posting some Christmas-fic. I feel like I should be writing something. I've done that every year since 2007
- 2007 - seperated until the last minute
- 2008 - Stuck with the entire family in a house, and then the power went out.
- 2009 - on the run from a psychopath
- 2010 - Scotty and Jason in a car-accident and Chad/Kevin worried about them
- 2011 - Christmas eps from my own season 6 and all the drama that comes with a Walker-Christmas.
- 2012 - They didn't have Christmas at all. (well not fanfic-wise) but I kinda/sorta made it up to them early 2013 with a belated Christmas thingy.
- 2013 - a nice little get-away for the boys, but nothing very 'hot' happened there.
I re-read "Last Christmas" (posted around Christmas 2009) these last few days. I hadn't read it in quite a while, because each time I read back about Alex Grodin, I regret my decision to kill him off. He was such a wonderful psycho. :)
Thing is, that I probably wouldn't have know what to write about anyway. Not fond of Olivia and wasn't really all 'awwwww' about Daniel (I tried though!) so a cute family-Christmas wouldn't have been in the cards. I feel that Kevin and Scotty (/Chad/Jason) have been harrassed enough, so no Christmas drama with happy ending either. And when I send the boys away from some hot sexy vacation.. nothing happens...
I'm not particularly fond of Kitty, Sarah and Tommy, so I don't miss them any more than I do Holly and Rebecca.
I do miss Kevin and Scotty though... :) It IS weird to sit here and have nothing to write. :)
I wonder: If I WOULD have written a Christmas-fic, what should have been about?